Our Cancellation Guidelines/Policies For Tour Packages/Hotel Bookings/Cab Bookings :-
Guidelines/Policy Related to Cancellations/No Show/ Early or Late Departures and Arrivals/Early or Late Check-in and Check-Out:
In case of any kind of cancellations for booked tour/travel/package/travel arrangement services by the customers due to any avoidable/unavoidable/miss happening reasons, we requests our customers to inform Bariza Events & Holidays Pvt. Ltd./us, in writing . At Bariza we don’t entertain any kind of cancellation over the phone or through the messages sent on our contact numbers. We request our customers to drop us a mail on our email address i.e. email@example.com or send your cancellation letters through mail/courier at our registered office address: 104 1st And 3rd Floor D-86 Street No.5 Lakshmi Nagar New Delhi-110092 Near Metro Station on time. Cancellation charges shall be effective from the date of receipt of cancellation letter/mail in writing by the customer/s. You or any member of your party on behalf of you may cancel their tour/travel arrangements at any time. And as per the Bariza Events And Holidays cancellations policies, cancellation charges are mentioned below, we requests our customer/s to read the guidelines related to cancellation carefully before doing any cancellation:
- 15% of the total tour/package/hotel bookings/cab bookings cost would be deducted as cancellation, between 60 to 45 days prior to the arrival date/commencement date of tour/package/trip/cab booking/other travel arrangement.
- 30% of the total tour/package/ hotel bookings/cab bookings cost would be deducted as cancellation, between 44 to 30 days prior to the arrival date/commencement date of tour/package/trip/cab booking/other travel arrangement.
- 50% of the total tour/package/ hotel bookings/cab bookings cost would be deducted as cancellation, between 29 to 15 days prior to the arrival date/commencement date of tour/package/trip/cab booking/other travel arrangement.
- 75% of the total tour/package/ hotel bookings/cab bookings cost would be deducted as cancellation, between 14 to 8 days prior to the arrival date/commencement date of tour/package/trip/cab booking/other travel arrangement.
- 100% of the total tour/package/ hotel bookings/cab bookings cost would be deducted as cancellation, 7 days or less prior to the arrival date or in case of no show/commencement date of tour/package/trip/cab booking/other travel arrangement.
Please Note :-
- Besides the above mentioned cancellations guidelines/policy norms, in case of any kind of cancellation of the tour/packages/hotel bookings/cab bookings/travel services, against the booking made through us- a minimum 10% service charge would apply.
- In case you reserve you booking by paying initial amount/token money, the same will be consider cancel and non-refundable in case you do not pay the remaining amount within the deadline as advised by our travel experts or in case you cancel your booking/travel/tour/package/cab booking arrangement.
- In case the booking is for a group of more than 4 adult travellers, the cancellation charges may be up to the total cost of the package, depending on the supplier penalties.
- These cancellation charges are subject to vary as per the season/ other conditions depending on the respective hotel/s policy, however no refund is applicable in festival season/special or long weekend/during the x-max to new year period/and national holidays .
- In case you cancel the trip/tour/packages/cab bookings/hotel bookings, after commencement no refund would be applicable.
- Cancellation for the hotels bookings depends, upon the cancellation policies of the particular hotels for which you have booked for.
- However the cancellation charges levied by the hotels, but we only charge a negotiable amount of Rs.500.00 as cancellation service charges for each room for hotel bookings.
- Bariza Events & Holidays Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to forfeit the non-refundable, interest-free deposit paid by you in the following situations: 1) If the customer is/are unable to travel because of sickness, on medical grounds or any other personal reasons, 2) If the cancellation made by the customer, 3) If the customer fails to pay the total amount as schedule or informed By Bariza Events & Holidays Pvt. Ltd. travel experts/executives.
- Please note that if the bookings for the following periods is/are cancelled, due to any reason, 100% cost of the package/tour/hotel bookings/cab bookings would be deducted as cancellation charges
*During the Peak Season Booking.
*During the festival season bookings.
*During the special weekends/long weekends/Christmas/new year period.
In case Bariza Events & Holidays Pvt. Ltd. changes or cancel your trip/tour/package/hotel bookings/cab booking/travel arrangements:
- We do arrangements in advance at Bariza. It is unlikely that we at Bariza will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements. Occasionally, Bariza may have to make changes and we at Bariza reserve the right to do so at any time by informing or giving proper intimation to you as early as possible in favour of the customer. Bariza also reserve the right under any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reason to you.
- If we are unable to provide the booked travel/trip/package/cab booking/travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (E.g. bad weather conditions/natural calamities/riots/emergency period declared by the centre government/state government. In such cases, we will offer you alternative tour dates/tours/packages/other travel arrangements, not as part of the original tour/travel. And if the alternative date/tours/other travel arrangements are not acceptable by the customer/s, we would refund the money paid by you after deducting any cost incurred by Bariza on your behalf, including cruise cost, airlines, permits/visas etc. Within a period of 30 days or more from the date of amendment or cancellation. However, Bariza would not be responsible or liable to pay any other compensation or damages or consequential loss or interest or to refund any other expenses incurred by you.
- Bariza Events & Holidays Pvt. Ltd. shall first try to offer alternative dates for the tour if the tour hasn’t already started.
- Bariza Events & Holidays Pvt. Ltd. will not refund the booking price/fee charged to you on a pro-rata basis depending on the portion of the tour/trip/packaged utilised by you, in case if the tour / trip / package has already commenced.
- Bariza Events & Holidays Pvt. Ltd. liability shall be limited to refunding, you the price we charged as tour / trip / package /travel arrangement fees, in all circumstances.
- Itineraries published on our portal are the sample itineraries, intended to give general overview of the trip/package/travel arrangement schedule. Various factors like bad weather, road conditions, the physical ability of the participants etc. May force itinerary changes either before the commencement of the tour/travel/trip/package/travel arrangements or on the way. Bariza Events And Holidays reserves the right to amend any part of the itinerary including transportation and accommodation without notice in the interest of the trip, participants safety, however we will try out to give you prior information on time. Being without making any rebate, allowance or refund and extra cost, if any, would be payable by the client.
Bariza Events & Holidays Pvt. Ltd. Refund Policy :-
- At Bariza Events & Holidays Pvt. Ltd., we take at least 30 working days or more to process the refunds and Bariza Events And Holidays it’s staff and any of its representative do not take any responsibility for any refund for any unutilised services (e.g. sightseeing /entrance fees/meal charges/hotel stay/transportation etc.) during or on before/after the trip/travel/package/hotel bookings/cab bookings/ other travel arrangements due to any reason whatsoever such as late reporting, etc.. The refund requests for any unutilised services would be sent to the hotel and other service providers on behalf of the customers, after receiving the claim letter from the customer/s. As soon as we receive the refund from the hotel/service providers the same will be forwarded to the customer/s at the earliest possible time.
- There will not be any refund for cancellation of reservations after the commencement of travel/trip/package/hotel booking/cab bookings/other travel arrangements organised by Bariza Events & Holidays Pvt. Ltd. for customer/s.
- There would be no refund if you fail to join the group packages at the commencement of the tour or join the group later or leave the group before completion of the tour/travel arrangements for any reasons whatsoever.
- Refunds shall be made only in India in INR only as per RBI regulations.
- Refunds for amendment and/or cancellation will be paid directly or by the preferred sales/travel agent through whom you have forwarded the booking to us.
- A delay of refund may also occur when there is a discrepancy between the acquiring bank and the customer’s bank.
- The customer shall be fully refunded only in the event of technical errors on Bariza Events And Holidays portal and its payments representative/payment gateway/receiving banks end, while making payments online through any mode of payments, or alternatively given an option to re-book on alternative services provided the cost of such services do not exceed the services booked by the customers which were failed due to technical errors.
- Please note that refunds of foreign exchange component of the tour cost will be based on our buying rate of that date. However, when we refund the foreign exchange component to you in Indian rupees, we do so at our buying rate applicable on the date of refund and after deductions of bank charges as applicable in cases of bank remittance/telegraphic transfers.