- Bariza accepts payments through credit card/debit card/NEFT Funds Transfer/Cheque/Cash/Money Transfer/Demand Draft.
- Customer needs to pay full amount of package, in case of package commencement date is less than 30 days.
- For bookings beyond 31 days, customer may pay 25% of the total package cost to hold booking, and balance payment needs to be cleared within the next 10 working days.
- The booking stands liable to be cancelled if 100% payment is not received less than 45 days before the arrival/commencement of trip/travel/package.
- While making balance payment customers are advised to give their booking/order id no. In written to verify the payment clearance of respective package.
- The foreign exchange payments are subject to RBI rules & regulations.
- The prices/rates of the tour/holiday packages/trip/travel arrangements shown on the website are just quotations and blocking has been made. Prices and taxes are subject to change depending on the availability.
- Payments in INR/Foreign currency must be accompanied by the original passport & tickets of all the passengers travelling.
- For international advance payments, you can use Bank / Wire Transfer and transfer amount into our bank account together with the additional charges levied by the banks.
- In case of cheque bouncing, customers needs to pay balance payment along with the cheque bounce charges by NEFT/RTGS Funds Transfer / Demand Draft/ or by Cash(Exceptional cases).
- In case of online payment (Credit Card/Debit Card/Amex/funds transfer), booking will not be considered as confirmed until the payment has not been received/ credited in Barzia’s bank account.
- Customer can use funds transfer facility provided by their banks, and for this our bank details :-
Company Name : M/s Bariza Events And Holidays Pvt. Ltd.
Bank Name : HDFC Bank Limited
Current A/c No. : 502 000 1482 1254
NEFT/RTGS Code : HDFC0000616
Branch Address : SCO 34 DSC Sector-23 A Gurgaon-122017 Haryana India
- All disputes shall be settled within the Republic of India in the jurisdiction of Delhi only.