- How do I can register with Bariza ?
If you want to register, please click the link- http://www.barizaholidays.com/register.php. Or you can go to www.barizaholidays.com
- Why should I register with Bariza ?
While you can book on Barizaholidays.com as a guest user, we recommend you to register with us to make the process faster and more convenient. You won’t have to spend time typing your details every time you make a booking. You will also get priority access to our travel deals by email, before anyone else.
- How do I sign in to my account if I forget my password ?
If you’ve forgotten your password, go to My account on Barizaholidays.com. Click ‘Forgot Password’, provide your email address and we’ll send you an email with instructions.
- How do I edit my account information ?
Sign in to your account from - http://www.barizaholidays.com/register.php. Go to ‘My Account’ and change or add more details in your profile.
- Can I book on Barizaholidays.com if I am a non-resident of India ?
Yes, Of-course you can register with us. We pleasure to serve you.
- Do I have to pay a booking fee ?
No, there is no extra charge for booking through Bariza Holidays.
- Can I speak to someone in Customer Support ?
You can click here for contact information - http://www.barizaholidays.com/contact-us.php or you can call us on our customer care numbers between 0900 Hrs to 2100 Hrs on all days except Sundays or write us on email@example.com , we will love to answer your queries.
- Can I book Tour/ Package/Hotel/Cab through Bariza Holidays without using the internet ?
Yes, you can book above all/any on a single call to us (Between: 0900 Hrs to 2100 Hrs - Indian time on all days except Sundays). Number details are as below:
Office : 011 - 65252050 / 51
Customer Care : +91 9810417771, 9810417772
- Can I book Hotel/Cab or Flight Tickets also ?
Yes, you can book.
- How Can I book a Tour Package ?
You can book your tour/trip/package online or through sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us. On our contact details published on our website.
- What are the Booking Procedures ?
As soon as you decide to book any of the Select Vacations tours, Just click on “Book Online” or you can click on “Customize your Package”, You will have to fill up the booking form with the complete information. Full names of passengers along with the ages of the children, type of room required, check in and check-out dates.
- Are the Hotel/Package prices consistent through out the year ?
Hotel prices are contracted six months to a year in advance and hotels when having low occupancy are within their rights to lower rates or offer special promotions. We have no control over this and cannot be held responsible for their acts nor can it constitute cause for refund or any action against us.
- How will I get my package voucher/tickets details ?
Your vouchers/Ticket details will be sent to you through email/courier on your email address/physical address which you have provided to us during the booking process.
- How could I get my refunds ?
Refunds will be made only in India and in INR as per RBI regulations. The refunds will be paid as per Refund Policy provided on our website.
- Are there any delivery charges for home delivery ?
One time courier charges are free within country, In Case of any missing or re-arrangement of documents, we charge courier charges additionally. For out of India Courier, charges will be applicable.
- Can I book with Bariza online with my credit/debit card for someone else ?
Yes, as long as you provide the valid data of the credit card you can book for some else also.
- What about Holiday Packages ?
We will give u the Best Deal ever on holidays in National and International Packages. Email us at- email@example.com
- Can more than two adults stay in one room ?
Most hotels of the hotel/s do not allow additional guests to stay in a room, however hotel/s can charge for an extra cost as long as the room doesn’t exceed the maximum number of guests allowed per room. If you book a room that cannot accommodate your group, the hotel may cancel your reservation or require that you book additional rooms.
- Our children will be travelling with us – do they stay for free ?
When making your booking, select the number of children travelling with you from the ‘Children’ drop–down box. If you select just 1 child, our search will give you the price of a double room with child, not including an extra bed. If you want an extra bed in the room, you need to increase the number of passengers in your form. You must put correct details and age of children to avoid any issue at the time of arrival in Hotel.
- What if I need a specific type of hotel room (non–smoking, wheelchair friendly, etc.) ?
Contact our Customer Care Team with your request and we’ll do our best to get you what you ask for. However, your request is ultimately subject to availability and services of Hotel you are booking for.
- How do I know if my booking was successful ?
We’ll send you an email confirmation for your hotel /package / cab /flight booking.
- Do I need to confirm my booking ?
No, you don’t. If you really want to confirm your reservation again, you can contact our customer care team.
- What if I don’t get a confirmation at the time of booking ?
If a confirmation page doesn’t display once you complete your booking, please check your email for a confirmation. If you don’t get an email confirmation mail within ten minutes, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send you, your confirmation details.
- I didn’t get an email confirmation. What do I do ?
If you don’t receive an email after making a reservation, it could be that we have the wrong email address on file or your Internet Service Provider blocked the email thinking it was spam (junk mail? from us?). Check your spam folder, just in case, and add our email address – email@example.com – to your address book so that it doesn’t get filtered out next time. In the meantime, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can send you an email confirmation. Be sure to include the following information:
a) The name the person, who made the booking
b) Name of the package in case certain package is booked
c) The hotel name and location (city)
d) The check–in/check–out dates
- How long will it take for the hotel to get my booking information ?
The time it takes for a hotel to get your booking information varies by specific hotel and arrival date. In most cases the hotel should receive the reservation information within 12 hours of the time you made your booking (except for nights and weekends when the hotel’s reservation department is closed). Please note that this doesn’t apply to bookings made for the same day. Got questions or concerns? Call ( 0900 Hrs to 2100 Hrs - Indian time)
- Will the hotel hold my room if I’m arriving late ?
Hotel is bound to book the room for you till the date of booking you made. If you arrive late or on next day of actual booking date, hotel will serve you till the date of departure you booked the hotel.
- What if I’m going to arrive early ?
If you know you’re going to arrive early at your hotel, contact our Customer Care Team. We’ll do our best to accommodate your request, but it’s ultimately subject to room availability when you arrive at the hotel.
- How will I get my money back after cancelling a Hotel/ Package/ Cab booking ?
We will credit the money back to the same account you used while making the booking. For example, if you used your credit card, we will make an appropriate charge reversal. If you used your debit card, we will credit the money back to the debit card.
- How do I modify a Hotel/Package booking ?
Bariza doesn’t support modifications to hotel bookings. You’ll have to cancel your existing booking and make a new one.
- Under what name will my transaction appear on my credit card statement ?
No obscure company name is going to appear on your statement. Your purchase with us will be charged under Bariza Events and Holidays.
- What is ‘Pay by Net Banking’ all about ?
‘Pay by Net Banking’ is a mode of payment that allows you to pay for the services offered at Bariza by direct debit from your bank account. If you have a bank account with which you can make online transactions, then yes, you can definitely use the ‘Pay by Net Banking’ option.
- If I pay by net banking, how long will it take for my account to be debited ?
After a successful transaction, your account will get debited immediately.
- I don’t know my net banking password. What should I do ?
Just contact your bank’s helpdesk and they will retrieve your net banking password for you. Bariza can’t help on this.
- While I was paying by net banking, my ‘session expired’ ?
Your session expired due to security reasons. This happens, simply, when you take too long to make the direct debit payment and don’t manage it in the specified amount of time. You again need to repeat the process. We know it’s annoying, but it’s all for security.
- I made a successful payment by net banking but ‘verification has failed’ by un-described reason ?
To make a successful booking, your payment transaction has to get verified successfully at your bank’s direct debit gateway. The verification can fail because of various reasons. If you made a successful payment but the verification failed. The amount debited from your account will get credited back within 7 working days or we will give you the confirmation of payment in case we receive the payment in our bank account.
- Where will my paper voucher/ticket be delivered ?
Your ticket will be delivered to the delivery address you gave us when you made your booking.
- When will my paper ticket be delivered ?
Your tickets will be delivered in approximately 5 business days for metro cities and 10 business days for non–metro cities from the date of purchase.
- How do I change my delivery address ?
Sign in to your Bariza account and go to the tab. Update your delivery address in your Profile and remember to click the button. Also you can send E-mail or call us for address updating if you are not using internet.