Our Liabilities & limitations :-
- Rates published on our portal are based on the prevailing rates as negotiated by us with the hotels, airlines, transporters etc. Hotels, airlines, and transporters retain the right to modify the rates without prior notice. In case such change- the rates published by us before modification can be changed by us according to the modifications by hotels, airlines and transporters. However we will try our best to convey you the changes accordingly.
- Bariza shall not be liable and responsible for any delay or change in the programme or expenses incurred or special / consequential loss, injury and damage – directly or indirectly due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, accident, breakdown of machinery or equipments, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, political closures, act of God, perils incident to the sea, floods, fire, acts of government or any other authorities, wars, civil disturbances, riots, theft, pilferage, epidemics, quarantines, medical or custom department regulations, defaults, or any other causes beyond our control or any unwanted incidents or any such causes whatsoever including any liability or extra expenses sustained by the customer/s. Further, the clients shall be liable for the liability or extra expenses incurred by him/her as a result of the forgoing causes.
- Bariza Events & Holidays Pvt. Ltd. does not accept any responsibility for third party services or service providers like hotel/s, transport /s etc. For Example hotel/s is responsible for inefficient services or lack of hospitality while transport/transporter are responsible for travel delay or bad conditions of the vehicle provided for the itinerary.
- Bariza Events & Holidays Pvt. Ltd. is only a tour operator/travel arranger/co-ordinator who arranges/manages your travel arrangements/packages. Bariza Events & Holidays Pvt. Ltd. Shall not be held responsible for your acts of misdemeanour/omission and your personal affairs. For Example, Bariza Events & Holidays Pvt. Ltd. shall not be held responsible for ensuring the safety or your travel documents, personal belongings, and your kids etc. At any time before/during/after the commencement of the trip/tour/package/ travel arrangement/cab bookings.
- We and our associates acts only in the capacity of an agent for the hotels, airlines, transporters, railways and the contractors providing other services and all exchange orders, receipts, contracts and tickets issues by us – are issued subject to the terms and conditions under which these services are provided by them. The tickets, coupons or passage contract in use by carrier/hotel or the contractors rendering services shall constitute the sole contract between the customers and such contractor/service providers.
- Bariza shall have no liability in the following circumstances :-
- Failure on the part of airline to accommodate passengers (despite having the confirmed tickets) or cancellation, change or route, delay in flights.
- Overbooking of seats / rooms by the airline/hotel/transport.
- Any death, personal injury, sickness, accident, loss, delay, discomfort, increased expenses, consequential loss and / or damage or any kind of theft howsoever caused.
- Unprofessional behaviour or rudeness of hotel staff/airline/transport/ meal quality served by the hotels/facilities etc.
- In case of service denial or deficiency by any or our contractor/service providers/ suppliers. Further please note that in such cases our liability arising from this contract shall not exceed the total amount paid for the tour/trip/package/ travel arrangement cost.
- In case of any loss or damage to your baggage/luggage will be borne entirely by you and Bariza shall not be the responsible/liable for the same in any manner. We advise you to purchase appropriate insurance policy so that you can recover you damages.
- We shall not be liable or responsible for any damages caused to you due to reasons beyond the control of Bariza. Overstay expenses due to delay or changes in flights/ships/buses/trains or cancellations or other services due to sickness, weather conditions, war, threat of war, strikes rebellions, political disturbances, unrest, curfew, or any other cause whatsoever, shall be borne by entirely by the customer/s, and we shall have no responsibility/liability for the same.
- We shall be entitled to retain custody of your documents or properties entrusted to us, until unless we receive the payment of all amounts that are due on customer/s, in relation to your booking/travel arrangement/packages.
- Bariza do not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other reasons. Customer/s is advised to seek insurance arrangement in advance before departing their country. All luggage/baggage & personal property/s at all times are the client’s risk.
- Bariza reserves its exclusive rights in its sole discretion to alter, limit or discontinue the site or any material posted herein, in any respect. Bariza shall have no obligation to take the needs of any user into consideration in connection therewith.
- Bariza requests you to consult your local authorities and evaluate travel prohibitions, warning, announcements and advisories issued by them before booking travel to certain international destinations.
- Bariza shall not be liable for any hacking or unauthorised use of the customer/s account and it shall be the sole responsibility of the customer to ensure privacy and confidentiality of their account details.
- Customers are requested to confirm acceptance of the holiday packages/travel arrangements customised for them, in writing for a valid booking to be made.
- We at Bariza reserves the right to cancel any services in case it seems that the tour/travel/trip/package is impractical for any reason, upon refunding the value thereof and the customer/s shall not have right or further claim against the Bariza by any reason thereof.
- We at Bariza reserves the rights to refuse to carry out its contract with any person whom it may consider to be undesirable in it absolute discretion and it shall not be required to show any reason for doing so.
- Hotel ratings displayed on this website are intended as only general guidelines, and Bariza do not guarantee the accuracy of the ratings. Bariza and its respective suppliers make no guarantees about the availability of specific product and services.
- Our packages and other published rate offers are inclusive of the services specified in our contract sent to the customer during the course of correspondence. Service like air tickets, visa, monument fees, museum entry fee, travel insurance, special services/parties, personal expenses, tips, meals other then specified in the offer letter, camera fee at monuments etc. Are not in included in our offers until unless specified.
- Any additional tax introduced by the state/central govt. Or any other concerned authority or any hike in diesel/petrol rate, museum/monument entry tickets, guide fee etc. Incurred during the course of fulfilment of the tour, will be charged to the customer accordingly.
- Bariza cannot and does not guarantee the exactness of any service in the package. For example, photographs the itineraries of hotel rooms posted or our website have been provided by the respective hotel/s. Hence, Bariza does not guarantee the visual appeal of your room. Bariza wants you to have an enjoyable experience but we cannot and do not guarantee or represent that such a package will be as per your perception or imagination.
Package/Tour/Trip/Travel Arrangement voucher/ticket Delivery Policy :-
All goods and services purchased through this website and their transaction receipts will be delivered in the form of printable electronic voucher/ticket after the successful completion of customer/s purchase. If you choose not to download your voucher/ticket from the page on this website which confirms the successful completion of your purchase, you must check that you have received the ticket for your purchase by e-mail and notify us without delay if you have not received it within the 12 hours after your successful completion of the purchase.
Customer/s is required to immediately review all aspects of their booking to verify (but not limited to): customer/s names, mailing address, email address, telephone number, date of birth, pricing, airfare, arrival/departure airports, accommodations, and organized activities on your booking receipt. Please notify Bariza immediately if any omissions and/or corrections are needed regarding the booking details. Customer/s voluntarily assumes full & sole responsibility for any and all risks and/or costs involved with failure to report such errors and/or omissions. Customer/s is required to verify the accuracy of the customer/s LEGAL first & last names. It is mandatory that guest names be identical to the customer/s LEGAL first and last names and identical to the names as they appear on booking and travel documents.
Bariza shall not be liable if you do not receive your voucher/ticket because the e-mail address you provided at the time of purchase was unable to receive the e-mail containing your ticket after your successful completion of the purchase or for up to 24 hours thereafter for any reason whatsoever.
Travel Documents :-
Customer/s assumes sole responsibility to independently confirm all documentation requirements for all passports, visa, vaccination, or other entry and/or travel requirements of each destination. Customer/s assumes sole responsibility for, and hereby releases Bariza from any claims or responsibility for any and all damages incurred as a result of customer/s failure to comply with applicable documentation requirements, including but not limited the requirement that all customers procure, and have on their person the proper travel documents at all times. Bariza recommends the Customer/s consult with the appropriate domestic and foreign governmental agencies for the current document requirements.
Meal Policy :-
Meal plan offered to customer/s through this website depends entirely on the meal serving policy of that particular hotel/s, you have been booked for and availability of the meal you are ordering. Food quality (Taste) and type of food (Veg /Non-Veg) will depends on Hotel services and availability. Therefore, variety and options of food is solely depends on Hotel's standardisation. Please refer to the itinerary in brochure/ website for details of the meals which would be served to you on the tour/package/trip. We can’t process a special meal, nor can we guarantee a special diet. We do not offer/assure special meals, quantity of meals or special timings or extra halts for infants, children, or passengers with diabetes, cholesterol, high blood pressure or any other condition. We can’t guarantee quantity of the meal as may be provided by the service provider/hotel/s. If you have any such special requirements arising from medical conations or from the needs of your children or otherwise, it would be advisable to travel on a customised trip/tour/package, and not book in group packages.
We however, reserve the right to change the meal arrangement, where circumstances compel to do so.
Definitions Of Meal Plans :-
- European Plan (E.P.): - Room only basis.
- Continental Plan (C.P.):- Room with breakfast.
- Modified American Plan (M.A.P.): Room with breakfast and lunch/dinner (depends on hotel/s meal serving policy).
- American Plan (A.P.):- Room with breakfast, lunch and dinner
* Please note A.I. stands for (All inclusive)
Vehicle/cab arranged for packages/trip/tour policy :-
Please note that the cost of extra usage of vehicle (cars/coaches with the driver) is not included in the services and hence extra usage of vehicle after transfer or after sightseeing is not allowed until unless it is mentioned in the package details/itinerary/services. We generally engage air-conditioned cars/coaches, but we are not responsible/liable if the air-conditioning equipment malfunctions for any reason. Normally the air conditioning will not function on hill areas. The coach/cars drivers are bound by restrictions concerning maximum driving hours per day and per week and the itineraries are planned with regard to the same. It is therefore essential that the itineraries, schedules and timings are strictly adhered to, by the customer/s so as to ensure that all the services can be duly provided. Please note that smoking, consumption of alcoholic beverages and snacks is strictly prohibited on cars/coaches provided for the package/trip/tour/ travel arrangements. Please keep the car cars/coaches clean to avoid discomfort to yourself and other customer/s. Please take care not to leave behind any property in the cars/coaches releasing the vehicle. Bariza would not be responsible or liable in any case of loss of such property under any circumstances. Please note that porter charges are not included in the tour/package/trip/travel arrangement cost.
Accommodations And Activities Policy :-
“Accommodations” are defined as lodgings in a dwelling or similar living Hotels afforded to customer/s including, but not limited to, hotels, quarters in cruise ships, motels, time shares, camp grounds, and resorts.
a. Accommodation classifications
The number of stars attributed to the hotels and other providers of accommodations quoted by Bariza correspond to a classification established as a point of reference in accordance with local standards in the host country. Please be advised that accommodations and the “star” designations may vary from country to country. The comments we make in our descriptions are based on our knowledge of the establishments and the comments we have received from customers. Bariza makes no guarantee about the suitability or availability of accommodations, and if the particular accommodations sought are unavailable, we will do our best to reserve comparable accommodations, if possible. You would bear any additional costs, i.e. upgrades, etc. We reserve the right, for technical reasons, to replace the planned hotel with accommodation of the same category offering equivalent services. This would only be in exceptional circumstances and in such cases we will inform you as soon as we are aware of this necessity.
b. Taking possession of and vacating your room
Policies regarding taking possession of and vacating rooms often vary by hotel and/or country, so it is your responsibility to check with the hotel ahead of time to verify the relevant policies and times. Bariza is not responsible for any charges and damages resulting from your failure to timely take possession or vacate your room.
c. Activities offered during your stay
An activity may not be appropriate for all ages or for individuals with certain medical conditions. Bariza may not be held liable in the event of an incident or accident which is due to a lack of negligence/care on your part.
It may happen that certain activities referred to in the Trip description are no longer provided by our local provider for climatic reasons, in the event of force majeure, during a stay out of the tourist season, or when the minimum number of participants required for providing a given activity is not reached (examples: group sports, children’s clubs). In the early or late season some activities may not be available, some of the facilities (restaurant, swimming pool, etc.) may be closed, or maintenance work may be in progress. As a general rule, entertainment and sports activities may vary in frequency depending on how many people are staying at the time and on climatic conditions. Particularly during the high season it is possible that the number of parasols, loungers, sports equipment, etc., is insufficient for the demand. The opening hours of bars, restaurants, and clubs, etc., may be irregular and dependent on the management of the establishment in question. You agree that Bariza is not liable for activities unavailable due to any of the reasons listed above.
The sports activities offered for collective participation is often organized by outside providers. Any travel costs related to such activities are at the customer’s expense. Similarly these activities may be withdrawn at the discretion of the organizer if there is insufficient demand. This will not give rise to any entitlement to compensation.
We ask parents travelling with infants to bring with them the appropriate food for their child, as they may not be able to find it at their destination. You may be asked to pay a charge, for example for provision of a cot and/or for heating, baby food and drinks. You should request this when making your reservation, though we cannot confirm the availability of such services.
e. Pregnant women
Bariza advises pregnant women to consult their doctors before making any reservation, in order to confirm that it is appropriate for them participate in the Trip. You agree that Bariza will not be liable for any damages arising from inability to participate in any or all of the Trip due to pregnancy or related illness and no compensation will be payable under such circumstances.
f. Travellers with special needs or disabilities
If you have special needs or a disability you must call the provider of your accommodations ahead of time and verify that special needs can be met. Bariza make no guarantee as to the ability of any accommodations, activity provider, or facilities advertised on its site to meet the special needs of disabled clients. Bariza has no special knowledge regarding the suitability for disabled persons of any portion of any tour or activity offered. For information concerning the suitability for disabled persons for any portion of any tour or other reservation, contact the supplier directly.
Hotel/s Policy :-
Bariza arranges hotel/s for your stay at locations, which give comfort and value for money. For various reasons, such as reducing the overall travelling time on the cab/vehicle/coach for the following day, the hotels may be chosen away from the city/centre. Modern facilities such as attached washrooms with showers/bathtubs are not provided in such hotel/s. We do not guarantee the availability of adjoining rooms/interconnecting rooms/non-smoking rooms/rooms on the same floor etc. And are subject to availability. However, If you seek a change in rooms while on a tour/trip, the same will be subject to availability and you will need to pay any additional charges as may be applicable. The check-in and check-out times may vary from city to city. Customer/s may have to wait for sometime till rooms are cleared. However, in case the room/s is required on immediate occupancy/late check out, kindly inform our travel experts/executives to assist on the same at an additional cost.
During the festival season/long weekends/special weekend/national holiday/Christmas/new year period, last minutes hotel/s tariffs may vary from their normal/displayed rates for which Bariza shall not be responsible for any variation in the rate displayed by the hotel. We shall not be held liable/responsible in case the hotel/s offered in packages/trip/tours is not same as mentioned on the website at the time of booking. We reserve the right to change the hotel/s any time due to any reasons. No refunds will be provided in case we are not able to provide confirmation of the hotel/s mentioned in the packages/itineraries on our portal. Any damage caused to the hotel/s property by the customer/s, will have to be paid directly by the customer/s and we would be liable/responsible for the same.
Hotel standards vary throughout India. Hotels in India continually try to upgrade their services and there can be ongoing renovation works throughout the year. We will endeavour to obtain rooms as far away from such activity as possible but please bear in mind that hotel/s run on capacity during peak season and specific rooms can rarely be pre-booked. Hotels may be booked far off from central place. Economy hotel/s are budget hotels and they may not have star category classification. These hotel/s may provide very basic amenities. Standard hotels are mainly three star/deluxe category hotels approved by the tourist department Government of India. They may also include heritage hotel/s, lodges and resorts. Heritage hotel/s are set in old or historic style and buildings and are categorised into grand, classic and heritage. If you the customer/s like to stay in any hotel/s other than those offered in the package/tour itinerary, or customer/s would like to upgrade the standard of their room, this can be arranged and customer/s will be informed of the difference in price and this would be subject to availability.
Hotel Check-In and Check-Out policy :-
Mostly hotel/s in India offer check-in between 1200 Hrs to 1500 Hrs, early arrival is subject to availability. Customers are requested to make reservations/bookings from the previous night, in case of early check-in on chargeable basis.
In case late check-out is required by any of the customer/s, is always subject to the availability and approval of the respective hotel/s, on chargeable basis. For such kind of facility a written request is to be sent to our travel experts/executives enabling him/her to check the best possibilities with the hotel/s for the same. Bariza and any of its staff/representatives do not guarantee early check-in/late check-out without approval from the respective hotel/s. Customers are requested to take a written confirmation from our office for the same, after sending the request.
Every hotel/s has their own rules, it is our job to let you know what they are :-
- Generally hotel/s check-in time in India is 1200 Hrs and check-out time is 1200 Hrs, early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and the hotel may charge you extra for it.
- The primary guest may be at least 18 years old to be able to check-in into the hotel.
- The hotel reserves the right in case of any kind of a doubt at the time of admission. Accommodation can be denied to customer/s posing a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at the time of check-in into the hotel. Bariza will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to such kind of a reason.
- Customer/s stay doesn’t include any additional personal expenses like phone charges, meals etc. That are not the part your meal plan, any hotel services you use i.e. laundry services, bars, discotheque etc. The hotel/s will charge you directly for these when you are checking-out.
- Hotel/s may charge a mandatory meal surcharge on festive periods e.g. Christmas , new year eve etc. All additional charges (including mandatory meal surcharges) need to be cleared at the hotel/s.
- It is mandatory to for customer/s to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations a valid photo ID has to be carried by each and every customer/s above the age of 18 years staying at the hotel/s. The identification proofs accepted are valid driving license, voter id, passport, and aadhar card (UID). Without valid ID the customer/s will not be allowed to check-in. In some hotel/s PAN card will not be accepted as a valid ID card.
Shifting from one package/tour/trip to another :-
A request in writing for shifting one tour/trip/package to another 30 days prior to the commencement of the trip/tour/package will be treated as cancellation on that tour/trip/package and fresh booking on another, in such kind of cases our cancellation policy will be applicable.
Amendment of package/trip/tour/travel arrangement by you :-
In case the customer/s wish to amend or change their booking, customer/s have to communicate their request to Bariza in writing. Such requests for change or amendment will be accepted subject to availability. The amended or changed booking will be treated as a new booking; amendment charges Rs.500.00 would be applicable for each and every amendment or change. In case the amendment is made during the cancellation period, our cancellation policy will be applicable and a fresh booking will be done.
Payment Policy :-
Bariza accepts payment by Credit Card, Debit Cards, and Cheque & Cash. Bariza holds reservations as soon as payment is received. If deposit/payment is not received by Bariza on or before the Deposit Due Date, reservations are automatically cancelled. Failure to remit payments on a timely basis will automatically put your booking at risk of cancellation. Please contact us immediately, and in advance of your payment due date, if you will be unable to meet this obligation. Without limitation, Passenger(s) voluntarily hold Bariza harmless for cancellation of any booking for either late payment or declination of a credit card.
Bariza is simply an intermediary between the Suppliers and the public. Bariza does not own or operate any of, hotels, shore excursions, cruise lines, vessels, airlines, transport, travel protection companies, attractions, or other travel-related Suppliers who provide goods or services for the customer/s trip. Customer/s acknowledge and agree that Bariza shall not be responsible for any loss, damage, delay, inconvenience or injury to customer/s or group members as a result of a breach of contract, act or omission whether wilful or negligent, criminal or otherwise of any person other than Bariza or its direct employees, including but not limited to these Suppliers, their employees, agents, servants, or representatives.
Suppliers reserve the right to deviate from the direct, customary and/or scheduled route or itinerary for any reason, without limitation and without notice. customer/s acknowledge and agree that Bariza is not responsible for Supplier deviations, delays, cancellations, mandated overnight stays, missed connections or any other condition beyond its control. Bariza is not liable for any loss due to customer/s gambling and is not responsible for any purchases made while on the trip.
Bariza recommends that all customer/s be in good physical and mental health and have medical approval to travel. Any physical disabilities must be reported to Bariza at the time of reservation upon initial booking so Bariza can contact the Suppliers to investigate amenities and/or special accommodations offered. customer/s is required to provide his or her own personal or individually prescribed devices such as wheelchairs, walkers, or similar devices. If more than minor assistance is needed, Suppliers may require that the customer/s be accompanied by a companion who is capable of, and responsible for, providing such assistance. Suppliers often reserve the right to reject customer/s whose mental or physical condition may interfere with the itinerary. Customer/s acknowledges and agrees that Bariza shall be held harmless for any and all claims relating to Supplier rejection relating to mental or physical condition.
While Bariza prides itself on selecting top quality Suppliers, no undertaking, guarantee or warranty is given or shall be implied as to the fitness or condition of the Supplier’s accommodations, transportation, or any food, drink, medicine, or provisions supplied. customer/s acknowledge and agree that Bariza shall not be responsible for refunding, either fully or partially, any amounts paid due to unsatisfactory services from any supplier. In no event shall Bariza be liable for any accident which occurs in hotels, in resorts, on airplanes/in airports, on buses/in bus stations, on trains/in train stations, on board a cruise ship, on tenders, on shore excursions, or during any mode of transportation encountered during the trip, resulting from equipment or any other cause. The customer/s admits a full understanding of the nature and character of the mode of transport and assumes all risks of travel, transportation and handling of customer/s and baggage.
Modification Of Terms And Conditions :-
The Terms and Conditions may be amended or modified by Bariza at any time without notice. It is therefore essential that you consult the Terms and Conditions prior to making each and every booking, particularly in order to ensure what provisions are in operation in case they have changed since the last time an order was placed by you.Only those who have accepted the Terms and Conditions and affirmatively indicated their consent to be bound by the Terms and Conditions may make a booking with Bariza. Without this acceptance any order is subject to cancellation at any time.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS :-
Bariza will inform you of any change in published prices and only after your confirmation, we will proceed with the booking.
- The foreign exchange payments are subject to RBI rules & regulations.
- Surcharges may be applicable over and above the package/tour cost/trip cost for the request period. Bariza will inform you of such costs at the time of booking or before confirmation.
- In case of advance of 60 days or more, you need to make 25% advance payment at the time of confirming the tour/trip/package, and make the balance payment in 45 days prior to the commencement of the tour/trip/package. And in case of 0 to 30 days booking customer/s are required to make full payment in advance at the time of confirming the tour/trip/package.
- Customer is requested to purchase, travel/holiday insurance at their own cost. Bariza shall not held responsible for this service.
- The booking stands liable to be cancelled if 100% payment is not received less than 45 days before the arrival/commencement of trip/travel/package.
- Customer/s acknowledges that pictures of the holiday/tour/packages/hotel/s/cab/s, as shown on the website are indicative and may not be representative of the actual products/services offered by Bariza.
- The prices/rates of the tour/holiday packages/trip/travel arrangements shown on the website are just quotations and blocking has been made. Prices and taxes are subject to change depending on the availability.
- Bariza act as a mediator between you and the supplier/service provider and we cannot be held responsible for any non-performance of the supplier/service provider.
- Bariza requests/advises their customer/s, to check the description of the tour/holiday package/trip/travel arrangement carefully before placing an order. For holiday packages/tours/trip/travel arrangements customer/s agree to be bound by the conditions of booking/reservations included in the package/tour/trip travel arrangement’s descriptions, by booking/placing an order.
- Customer/s is requested to confirm acceptance of the packages/tour/trip/travel arrangements, customised for you in writing for a valid booking to be made.
- Customer/s agree that the terms of packages/tour/trip/travel arrangements may be subject to change at short notices due to circumstances beyond our pr the suppliers/service providers control including, but not limited to force majeure events etc.
- A legal binding contract is formed between you and supplier/service providers of packages/tour/trip, once we accept your booking/reservations.
- Customer/s right to cancel his/her booking/reservations for tour/packages/trip/travel arrangements or modify their bookings is determined by the applicable terms and conditions of supplier/service providers. In such cases it is you responsibility to inform us in writing of such request specifying your booking reference. The time of receipt by us of the declaration of cancellation shall be decisive for the time of withdrawal and cancellation fees to be applied by the supplier/service providers.
- This site is only for the personal use of the customer/s. Customer/s shall not distribute exchange, modify, sell or transmit anything you copy from this site. The content and information on this website (including, but not limited to, price and availability of travel services/travel arrangements), as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content and information, proprietary to Bariza or our suppliers and other service providers. Besides above, customer/s agree not to : 1) use this website or its contents for any commercial purpose; 2) make any speculative, false, or fraudulent reservation or any reservation in anticipation of demand; 3) Frame, mirror or otherwise incorporate any part of this website into any other website without our prior written authorisation ; 4) access, monitor or copy any content or information of this website using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission.
- Customer/s understand that any violations of this clause may result in the cancellation of your reservations/travel arrangements, in your being denied access to the applicable travel product or services, in your forfeiting any money paid for such reservations, and/or in our debiting your for any costs we incur as result of such violation.
- This site may contain links to websites operated by parties other than the Bariza. Bariza doesn’t control such sites and is not responsible for their contents. The Bariza’s inclusion of hyperlinks to such sites doesn’t imply any endorsement of the material on such sites or any association with their operators. If you still decide to do access of the third party sites linked to this site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- Bariza reserves the right to undertake all necessary steps to ensure that the security, safety and integrity of Bariza’s systems as well as it customer/s interests are remain, well protected.
- Customer/s may travel to certain destinations which involve greater risks than others, entirely at you their own risk as to cost and consequences.
- If the customer/s has any complaint in respect of the service provided any of the independent contractors, the customer/s shall immediately notify the same in writing to the independent contractor and with a copy to Bariza office where the booking had been made on his return. This will enable Bariza to take up the matter with the independent contractor so that in future other customer/s does not face any difficulty.
- All disputes shall be settled within the Republic of India in the jurisdiction of Delhi only.